50 Facts about me

Leave a Comment
A few weeks ago I gained 50+ followers on Bloglovin and as a thank you I thought I'd share some facts that not many people know about me!


1. I can't listen to 'Heaven' by Beyonce without crying because it reminds me of my grandad. I cried on my mum when she performed it at her concert.

2. When I was in primary school I really wanted to be in a band! Me and my friends even made a band (we all played guitar and I would sing).

3. I used to do athletics! I was the fastest in my class at school and I used to compete representing my school & city of Sheffield athletics club.

4. I did tap and ballet and I did shows, unfortunately I was quite young so I don't really remember it all that well.

5. I did gymnastics, never competed but took part in a show for the opening of our school sports hall and got in the newspaper.

6. I also did drama classes for a bit. Did one show and quit afterwards.

7. I have a large ringbinder somewhere full of stories I wrote when I was younger. (There were some crazy stories in there).

8. My dream job was to be a fashion designer, interior designer, pediatrician, teacher, writer. It changes all the time. 

9. I wanted to be a mermaid so much my mum would wrap my legs up in a blanket so that I could pretend I was part fish.

10. I used to be obsessed with fairies, collecting crystals and spongebob (don't ask).

11. Me and my friend, Lydia used to write and send each other letters even though we would see each other every day at school.

12. I shared a diary with my friend Toni (Antonia). I think she still has it :) 

13. Me and my friends had a club called the Sleepover Club based on the tv show...yes.

14. My guilty pleasure is Korean & Japanese music. It's no secret that I loved gangnam style especially when I was drunk haha!

15. My favourite band changes a lot, but I'm sticking with Muse.

16. I still don't know what I want to do in the future and sometimes I cry and have a breakdown when I think about it too much.

17. I don't really like university that much. Mainly just my course.

18. I spend most of my life planning future travel destinations.

19. I loooove horror films. I also like comedy horror, sci-fi, action, psychological thrillers, quirky films & foreign films. 

20. I have a lot of self-help books. Some I actually found helpful.

21. I didn't realise how much I actually liked Disney films until this year. I get that feeling of nostalgia :)

22. I'm 20 years old and I would choose a night in with pizza over a night out clubbing any day. 

23. I hate having driving lessons. 

24. My favourite colour is blue (usually any shade) along with lilac and pink. 

25. My middle name is an African name (I'm not keen though). 

26. I love drinking cocktails and eating sushi. 

27. I love shabby chic style. 

28. I hate the taste of butter. I will actually throw up. 

29. I have a fast metabolism. It can be a blessing and a curse. 

30. I'm an introvert, I like being on my own but it can get lonely sometimes. I'm also a perfectionist.

31. I have a lot of nail varnishes. 

32. I used to be quite bossy when I was younger. Totally different now.

33. I sprained my neck doing gymnastics.

34. I'm kind of scared of moving out but excited about having my own place.

35. I can't walk in heels. I just look like a newborn donkey. 

36. I like to dance around my room when I'm happy.

37. My favourite meal to make is pasta pesto with chicken.

38. My favourite accents are Australian, Irish & London accents. 

39. My favourite languages are Japanese & French.

40. My family background is Jamaican and Nigerian. 

41. Adventure time, Sherlock and The Walking Dead are my favourite shows. :D

42. I know the words to every Britney Spears song, I was a huge fan. 

43. I have a weird sense of humour and people usually don't know whether I'm being sarcastic or serious.

44. The first time I was a bridesmaid was at my mums wedding when I was 13.

45. I've never been to a proper music festival. (I mean like camping in a tent).

46. I won a fancy dress competition dressed as a butterfly. (Mum made a fabulous costume haha)

47. People often ask if my mum is my older sister (it's hard to tell whether they're joking or not).

48. I've never been on a date. 

49. I always cry at the Titanic, Marley & Me, My sister's keeper, The boy in the striped pyjamas, The fault in our stars (book and movie) and L: Change the world. 

50. I always believe that everything happens for a reason. 

Wow! I thought I'd only come up with 10 facts.
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me :)
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig