Merr Chrussmuss!

Leave a Comment
Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!  to everyone and I hope you all have a lovely day. I will write another post about the presents I received but I just wanted to say how thankful I was for all my family and friends! This is the first Christmas without my grandad and it just hasn't felt the same but we've still had a laugh! I'm also really thankful for all the friends who I have in my life right now, because they have certainly made my year a whole lot better! I've had a lovely past few days unwrapping presents with a friend in starbucks, speaking to another friend all the way in china today and opening a card from another friend which nearly made me cry (with happiness). I couldn't ask for a better group of people in my life, even the ones who I haven't mentioned here (yes you're part of this too!) Anyway I hope you're all enjoying today and get all the presents you want! 
Thanks for reading! xxx
P.S. Tell me what you're thankful for this year! 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig